Monday, January 24, 2011

Hate when I am behind schedule...



I am so behind scheduled its not even funny! I was suppose to be out of here by today, but my plans have been pushed back at least 2 weeks. I have been cultivating the art of not asking questions, so I am going with the flow, waiting patiently for things to unfold on their own.
I have had the Sunday from hell, so much so that I want to crawl into a hole and stay there, until everything around me starts to make sense again. These last few weeks I MUST make things happen, one final push so that I can finally get this ball rolling.


I cannot afford to cater to outside distractions. This year, so far the same lesson keep resurfacing...stay motivated on yourself and your family. The people who matter the most. Do not give any more of yourself towards anyone or anything else. So, for once, I must not be stubborn. I must listen and do as I am told. Motivation, the name of  the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment