Sunday, May 23, 2010

Finding my NICHE

I haven't been on here in a little while now...I have been busy I guess...or just Fbooking more then blogging. Lately I have been trying to find my niche, I know that I have many interest, but never would i imagine being at home with these kids would bring me so much joy.....I feel complete because I get to see them, raise them. I am praying and pushing that the things that are in the works "work" out so that I can keep the current accommodations. So...I have been cooking a LOT of course, staying at home means being there and really being responsible for everyone's belly. Guess what? I have been not only enjoying...but LOVING every minute of my cooking escapades. I am trying everything, recipe book at hand...lol.....Many have asked for the recipes, so stay tuned, I will be posting them on the blog! Enjoy, most importantly cook for people you love and cherish....


No comments:

Post a Comment